The big inflatable windsurf design: On this super stable platform, every newcomer to Windsurfing will be able to learn all the basics and to improve quickly. The additional center fin and the board length provide directional stability and help to go upwind. Its huge planing area can push the advanced rider onto a smooth plane easily. The carrying handle adds to the comfort.
It planes so easily considering that it’s an inflatable. You’ll be surprised how much fun it is to play and perform on this board.
The fact that it is slightly softer than composite boards makes it a great gyber as it can give a bit in the turn, almost providing the feeling of a self-adapting rocker line.
Inflatables have clear advantages over hardboards: They are super comfortable and user friendly as they are easy to transport and store. The JP inflatable windsurf boards are specially developed and equipped for planing, featuring hard rails, 3D stringers and more. Additionally, they now come in JP’s superior welded technology.
Length : 8,2″
Volume: 240 liters
• Entry Level Windsurf
• Hard trailing edge at the tail (fibre reinforced)
• 3D Stinger
• Colour coded big EVA Deck with microdot structure for good grip and comfort
• Welded Seam Technology
• Windsurf mastplug + extra center fin
• Classic white JP footstraps, fixation for inflatables
- Triple Layer: They come with Pre-Laminated Triple Layer Composite Drop Stitch, Fiber Reinforced Stringers in deck and bottom and Welded Rails and will surprise you with their stiffness
- Welded Technology: This new heat welded connection creates a very strong mechanical joint that literally fuses two parts into one and thus is superior to the standard chemical gluing. This welding process of amalgamating two different layers into one makes the board safer, lighter and stiffer
- 3D Stringer: The innovative solution connects the deck, rail and bottom into one strong and solid U-beam which makes the boards up to 30% stiffer. Furthermore, the 3D Stringer increased the glued overlap surface in the high stress standing area, improving the durability of the boards
- Hard Rails: The specially developed, super clean hard rails are covered by a fibre reinforced layer of PVC cloth and create a smooth and efficient water release. Thus, the boards plane freely, accelerate willingly and reach good speed with little drag – similar as you know it from freeride hardboards.
- Powerbox: Due to the stiff and strong fixation in the board, the fully integrated Powerbox does not twist or waste any lift from the fin – no energy is lost.
- Footstraps: The boards come with four easy-to-mount footstraps and offer strap positions for advanced riders and beginners.