The JP – CRUISAIR are the perfect design for your everyday paddle, touring and fitness. They are an excellent choice for those looking for a faster glide without compromising the stability. The balanced shape outline with wider tail and narrower outline combines stability with speed.
The Double Layer constructions include the specially developed process of pre-lamination. This high tech process consists of machine-lamination of the multiple layers into a shell that has accurate thickness as well as superior abrasion and stretch properties. Compared to normal double layer boards we have been able to remove the manual glue application from the process and with it the room for error, the excess weight of the glue and the additional health hazards for our workers.
This combination of light fiberglass shaft and a V Concave fiberglass reinforced Polyethylene (PE) blade is a great alternative to heavier alloy paddles. The shafts have horizontally roughened surface for a good grip and they come with an Aluminum slotted extension and an ABS handle.
Length : 12,6″
Volume: 333 liters
• Cruising, touring and fitness
• 3D Stinger
• Tail rail edge
• Welded Seam Technology
Bladesize: 90 in² (581cm²)
• 3 parts
• Glass shaft with horizontally roughened surface
• V Concave fiberglass reinforced PE blade
• Alloy extension with anti-twist system
- Welded Technology: This new heat welded connection creates a very strong mechanical joint that literally fuses two parts into one and thus is superior to the standard chemical gluing. This welding process of amalgamating two different layers into one makes the board safer, lighter and stiffer
- 3D Stringer: The innovative solution connects the deck, rail and bottom into one strong and solid U-beam which makes the boards up to 30% stiffer. Furthermore, the 3D Stringer increased the glued overlap surface in the high stress standing area, improving the durability of the boards